Record advance sales for emigration shows as Brexit effect hits
Evolve Media Group, the UK’s marketing leading emigration company for Australia, Canada and New Zealand today announces record ticket sales ahead of its upcoming emigration events in London and Birmingham.
Down Under Live, the UK’s only event for people looking to emigrate to Australia and New Zealand, and Canada Live, dedicated to a new life in Canada, have both seen increases of more than 70% in registrations. This follows a 40% increase in search activity for emigration terms following the EU referendum and reflects a growing uncertainty about the UK’s immediate future post Brexit.
All three countries provide a compelling draw for UK citizens looking for a better quality of life, improved employment opportunities and in Australia’s case, 300 days of sunshine a year. The start of the year is traditionally the peak for interest in emigration, but 2016 will buck the trend as more than 8,000 people are expected to pack Sandown Park in London on the 15th & 16th October and the National Motorcycle Museum in Solihull on the 29th & 30th October. This represents an increase of more than 50% on the last shows held in February.
Visitors will be able to get a free visa assessment for all three countries, talk to experts in every field of migration, including visas, shipping, banking, study, pensions, currency exchange and recruitment, visit the dedicated expo hall, as well as hearing a full day of seminar talks. The immigration department for New Zealand will also be at both shows, looking to recruit skilled migrants from the UK.
John Weir, event director for Evolve Media Group, notes that:
“The extraordinary growth in interest in emigration and our shows is unprecedented. The current economic uncertainty is driving more and more people to consider a new life overseas, and our shows will provide them with an informative and authoritative start on their emigration journey.”
Are you considering a move abroad? Let everyone know where and why in the comments section below.
- Lift off for electric planes – new funding for green revolution in UK civil aerospace - July 20, 2018
- Data reveals scale of contractor demand in Spain following economic expansion - July 18, 2018
- PM hails biggest Naval defence contract for a decade - July 2, 2018
- Major new funding to attract world’s best in science and innovation - June 25, 2018
- Green light for ultra-fast electric car charging innovation - June 22, 2018
- Software Intelligence Report: Legacy and Agile Threaten Digital Transformation Success - June 21, 2018
- Multi-million pound investment for the latest aerospace manufacturing and engine technology - May 23, 2018
- £20 million boost for business innovators powering the UK’s hydrogen economy - May 14, 2018
- New UK Govt security guidelines on internet connected devices are welcome but need to go further - April 4, 2018
- Calls for Ethical Data Standard - April 2, 2018