7 reasons to subscribe to The Furious Blog
The Furious Blog was launched recently to bring readers an apoplectic mix of informative and entertaining blog posts. In this article we outline 7 key reasons why you should subscribe today.
1. Have the last month’s blogs delivered straight to your inbox. We don’t want to spam our readers with relentless emails; so we’re happy to send our subscribers a single email at the beginning of each calendar month.
This solitary correspondence gives the reader a précis of the latest blogs – allowing the reader to click through the articles at their leisure. Obviously you can check in at The Furious Blog as often as you like – we just want to make life easy for you!
2. Informative and insightful freelancing articles. Get the latest insights into the world of freelancing – warts and all. Want to know if you should take the plunge into the mysterious world of the freelancer? Top tips provided and myths debunked!
3. Enlightening articles into the world of engineering. Witness the stories behind the geeks with behind the scenes examinations into this actually-not-so-nerdy world of engineering and its many disciplines. You’ll be surprised and shocked – in the words of an infamous wizard “maybe…but not a lot!”
4. Humorous observations, witticisms and rants! At Furious Towers we try not to take ourselves too seriously and love to write witty observations, tongue-in-cheek reviews…and the odd rant for good measure (it’s very therapeutic you know).
5. Understanding the world of consultancy. Do great engineers make great consultants? How should consultancy be modelled and priced for? Find out more with some of our articles designed to challenge the norms.
6. Guest blogs on all things freelance, engineering and consultancy. Read fascinating articles from industry experts and business owners on diverse matters ranging from ‘why we use freelancers’ to using Yoga to combat stress at work.
7. Online shopping discounts. As if all of that wasn’t enough; we also give all of our subscribers totally free access to great online shopping discounts – with some of your favourite household names and ‘not on the high street’ retailers too!
So what are you waiting for? Get subscribed to The Furious Blog! Now!
What articles would you like to see? Do you have a nagging question that you need answering? Let us know in the comments section below.