The Furious Blog Re-launched!
It’s very exciting times at Furious Towers as we are delighted to re-launch The Furious Blog.
The Furious Blog has been designed to be a heady mixture of observations, witticisms and Furious blogs on topical matters; blended with articles relating to all aspects of the world of freelancing – trials, tribulations, top tips, hiring, being hired, and useful guidance for freelancers and clients alike.
In delivering these articles, The Furious Blog aims to become not only a welcome respite from the daily grind – but also to become an invaluable repository of information to both the freelancer and the freelance hirer.
The first blogs will include observations on ‘fitness and the office dweller’, ‘considerations before embarking on a freelance career’, ‘a vision of football utopia’ and ‘Social Media and the freelancer’ – to name but a few.
We hope you’ll interact with these posts as your thoughts and Furious rants will provide invaluable feedback into the aspects of both life in general and freelancing – enabling us to secure the services of pertinent guest writers on the matters closest to your heart.
We’re confident that you’ll find this mixture interesting, informative and amusing in equal measures and we look forward to having you on board as a regular reader and contributor.
You won’t need to keep re-checking the website for the latest articles – simply sign up for our free newsletter and we’ll send you an email with links to the latest posts.
The benefits don’t stop there, however! Oh no – as a subscriber to our newsletter we’ll give you instant access to our Benefits Lite Scheme with the most up-to-date offers from the High Street and the very best online retailers to help your hard-earned cash go that little further.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up to our newsletter today for free – and start enjoying great articles and fantastic shopping discounts too!
- IR35 and Off Payroll in the Public Sector - March 24, 2017
- Build of UK’s First New Grid-Scale Electricity Storage Facility To Begin As Early As Next Year - March 22, 2017
- New study reveals global organisations are gambling their business future on poor code - March 20, 2017
- Huge response to join cyber security apprenticeship scheme - March 17, 2017
- Freelancers form a cornerstone of the future workplace - March 15, 2017
- £17 million boost for the UK’s booming artificial intelligence sector - March 13, 2017
- Budget Response – APSCo - March 9, 2017
- Sports stars who made risky career moves - March 8, 2017
- Defence Secretary confirms £1.7bn investment in Scottish military bases - March 3, 2017
- A Legal Perspective on the Government’s Brexit White Paper - March 1, 2017