The Furious Blog Re-launched!
It’s very exciting times at Furious Towers as we are delighted to re-launch The Furious Blog.
The Furious Blog has been designed to be a heady mixture of observations, witticisms and Furious blogs on topical matters; blended with articles relating to all aspects of the world of freelancing – trials, tribulations, top tips, hiring, being hired, and useful guidance for freelancers and clients alike.
In delivering these articles, The Furious Blog aims to become not only a welcome respite from the daily grind – but also to become an invaluable repository of information to both the freelancer and the freelance hirer.
The first blogs will include observations on ‘fitness and the office dweller’, ‘considerations before embarking on a freelance career’, ‘a vision of football utopia’ and ‘Social Media and the freelancer’ – to name but a few.
We hope you’ll interact with these posts as your thoughts and Furious rants will provide invaluable feedback into the aspects of both life in general and freelancing – enabling us to secure the services of pertinent guest writers on the matters closest to your heart.
We’re confident that you’ll find this mixture interesting, informative and amusing in equal measures and we look forward to having you on board as a regular reader and contributor.
You won’t need to keep re-checking the website for the latest articles – simply sign up for our free newsletter and we’ll send you an email with links to the latest posts.
The benefits don’t stop there, however! Oh no – as a subscriber to our newsletter we’ll give you instant access to our Benefits Lite Scheme with the most up-to-date offers from the High Street and the very best online retailers to help your hard-earned cash go that little further.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up to our newsletter today for free – and start enjoying great articles and fantastic shopping discounts too!
- Students urged to apply for pioneering Cyber Schools Programme - July 26, 2017
- A UK business will spend more than £1m recovering from a data security breach - July 24, 2017
- Firms urged to apply for groundbreaking cyber startup scheme - July 21, 2017
- IT jobs account for one third of all vacancies in London - July 14, 2017
- Airborne Drones on Patrol – the Answer to Public Safety Policing - July 12, 2017
- Three universities to develop £16m 5G test network - July 10, 2017
- Millions are at serious risk of hacking and don’t know it - July 5, 2017
- Permanent vacancies hold strong as demand for contractors dips - July 3, 2017
- DNS based attacks cost businesses more than $2M annually - June 30, 2017
- Honeywell and NASA bring supersonic flight to the masses - June 28, 2017