Stolen from the lips of dinosaurs
Throughout our career and in fact in our daily lives, Safety Professionals hear things that make them shiver to the bone!
Things you really DO NOT want to hear in your organisation:
- They must be safe – they haven’t crashed!
- Why are we trying to change something that isn’t broken?
- But we’ve always done it like that.
- Look son, never mind all that stuff – I’ll show you how it’s really done…
- Don’t you think this safety nonsense is a bit over the top?
- Why would we want to supervise or check – we train our guys properly and trust them?
- Sometimes you just have to cut corners…
- What do you need that book for – can’t you remember how to do it?
How many others have you heard? Remember; safety is always too much – until it’s not enough.
- Top British companies seek cyber solutions from Israel in battle against hackers - September 13, 2017
- Businesses failing to prepare for rise of AI, survey finds - September 11, 2017
- Research into wearable technology set to transform the future of mental healthcare - September 8, 2017
- Government’s digital spend with small businesses rises to over £1bn - August 30, 2017
- Two in three bosses at Britain’s biggest businesses not trained to deal with a cyber attack - August 23, 2017
- Students urged to apply for pioneering Cyber Schools Programme - July 26, 2017
- A UK business will spend more than £1m recovering from a data security breach - July 24, 2017
- Firms urged to apply for groundbreaking cyber startup scheme - July 21, 2017
- IT jobs account for one third of all vacancies in London - July 14, 2017
- Airborne Drones on Patrol – the Answer to Public Safety Policing - July 12, 2017