Stolen from the lips of dinosaurs
Throughout our career and in fact in our daily lives, Safety Professionals hear things that make them shiver to the bone!
Things you really DO NOT want to hear in your organisation:
- They must be safe – they haven’t crashed!
- Why are we trying to change something that isn’t broken?
- But we’ve always done it like that.
- Look son, never mind all that stuff – I’ll show you how it’s really done…
- Don’t you think this safety nonsense is a bit over the top?
- Why would we want to supervise or check – we train our guys properly and trust them?
- Sometimes you just have to cut corners…
- What do you need that book for – can’t you remember how to do it?
How many others have you heard? Remember; safety is always too much – until it’s not enough.
- Mixed feelings about Artificial Intelligence in eCommerce - January 31, 2018
- New algorithm uses Twitter to predict the stock market - January 26, 2018
- Study finds that Technology fails people every week - January 24, 2018
- Top Five Networking Trends for 2018 - January 19, 2018
- Support deal worth £100m agreed for Puma helicopters - January 12, 2018
- Top Five Cloud Services Predictions 2018 - January 10, 2018
- Nationwide search begins for young space entrepreneurs - January 5, 2018
- 12 Top Tips to Running a Faster Computer this Christmas - December 22, 2017
- Top 10 IT Security Predictions for 2018 - December 15, 2017
- Response to Future of Work report - December 13, 2017