Stolen from the lips of dinosaurs
Throughout our career and in fact in our daily lives, Safety Professionals hear things that make them shiver to the bone!
Things you really DO NOT want to hear in your organisation:
- They must be safe – they haven’t crashed!
- Why are we trying to change something that isn’t broken?
- But we’ve always done it like that.
- Look son, never mind all that stuff – I’ll show you how it’s really done…
- Don’t you think this safety nonsense is a bit over the top?
- Why would we want to supervise or check – we train our guys properly and trust them?
- Sometimes you just have to cut corners…
- What do you need that book for – can’t you remember how to do it?
How many others have you heard? Remember; safety is always too much – until it’s not enough.
- Green light for ultra-fast electric car charging innovation - June 22, 2018
- Software Intelligence Report: Legacy and Agile Threaten Digital Transformation Success - June 21, 2018
- Multi-million pound investment for the latest aerospace manufacturing and engine technology - May 23, 2018
- £20 million boost for business innovators powering the UK’s hydrogen economy - May 14, 2018
- New UK Govt security guidelines on internet connected devices are welcome but need to go further - April 4, 2018
- Calls for Ethical Data Standard - April 2, 2018
- British workers demand more automation - March 28, 2018
- Culture is Digital report will unleash the creative potential of technology for cultural organisations - March 16, 2018
- 5G project announced on first anniversary of Midlands Engine Strategy - March 14, 2018
- Mixed feelings about Artificial Intelligence in eCommerce - January 31, 2018