Stolen from the lips of dinosaurs
Throughout our career and in fact in our daily lives, Safety Professionals hear things that make them shiver to the bone!
Things you really DO NOT want to hear in your organisation:
- They must be safe – they haven’t crashed!
- Why are we trying to change something that isn’t broken?
- But we’ve always done it like that.
- Look son, never mind all that stuff – I’ll show you how it’s really done…
- Don’t you think this safety nonsense is a bit over the top?
- Why would we want to supervise or check – we train our guys properly and trust them?
- Sometimes you just have to cut corners…
- What do you need that book for – can’t you remember how to do it?
How many others have you heard? Remember; safety is always too much – until it’s not enough.
- New Reaper IoT Botnet Leaves 378 Million IoT Devices Potentially Vulnerable to Hacking - October 30, 2017
- Boost for electric and driverless car industry as government drives forward green transport revolution - October 27, 2017
- Industry-led review details plans to supercharge UK AI industry - October 25, 2017
- Are these the worlds ugliest football kits? - October 23, 2017
- F-35 jet cleared for Carrier take-off - October 20, 2017
- Microsoft and GE sign agreement on new wind energy project in Ireland - October 18, 2017
- New £48 billion funding for UK’s railways - October 16, 2017
- Dark Web Ransomware Economy Growing at an Annual Rate of 2,500% - October 13, 2017
- Most IT professionals not confident in their company’s ability to prevent data breaches - October 4, 2017
- Top British companies seek cyber solutions from Israel in battle against hackers - September 13, 2017