Would you change your EU Referendum vote?
Would you change your EU Referendum vote? A new survey reveals surprising results. Kis Finance, has released the results of an August poll. The poll was launched online on August 1 and ran for one week; with more than 6,000 people took part.
“There has been so much talk from politicians and in the media about the possibility of another Referendum – and if there is one how the result might turn out,” says Kis Marketing Consultant Alan Andrews.
“We didn’t want to know how people would vote in a new Referendum, but how opinions might have changed over recent weeks: have any of those who voted to leave the EU now changed their minds, and have some of those who chose to remain now decided against it?”
Here’s a summary of the poll findings:
• The majority of the 6,000-plus people who responded would still vote the same way in another Referendum.
• Almost half our survey – 48.3 per cent – still support Remain.
• And 44.43 per cent continue to back Leave.
• Of those who would swap the way they voted in June, more would now support Leave rather than Remain.
• And those who didn’t actually vote in June? More would support Remain than Leave.
Alan Andrews, a firm “Remainer”, adds:
“Overall, although it would be still be close if there was a Referendum, the majority would still vote for Leave – and looking at our results, that majority would probably be slightly bigger. However, it is early days to gauge a clear view going forward. The economy, the housing market, unemployment and immigration will all affect the way that individuals think about Europe over coming months. That’s why we plan to carry out further regular polls to help us chart and analyse changing opinions.”
The full results of the poll can be accessed here.
- Worms in space: The Molecular Muscle Experiment - September 12, 2018
- New Report Details Most Universities Too Slow to Respond to Cyber Threats - September 11, 2018
- Innovators challenged to use artificial intelligence to boost aircraft performance - September 10, 2018
- The Unwanted Visitors You’re Letting Into Your Home: How Second-hand Smart Home Technology is Compromising Your Safety - September 3, 2018
- Space sector to benefit from multi-million pound work on UK alternative to Galileo - August 31, 2018
- UK universities recognised for excellence in cyber security research - August 30, 2018
- The Technology Helping to Keep Roads Safer - July 30, 2018
- APSCo responds to Office of Tax Simplification recommendations for the gig economy - July 25, 2018
- Mind the skills-gap after Artificial Intelligence - July 23, 2018