10 Daily Tasks for Business Growth
We can’t take any credit for this list; as it is an amalgamation of lists that I have read and digested over time from numerous sources. We try to do this everyday (it’s not easy) – and it DOES work.
To the many contributors to this list I offer my thanks but don’t know enough to give you due credit; and for that I offer my apologies.
- Read something related to your Industry
- Read something related to Business Development
- Send two emails to catch up with old colleagues
- Empty your ‘personal inbox’ from friends and colleagues that concerns coaching, assistance, or networking
- Check in with your employees/associates/colleagues regarding their progress
- Have short non-work related conversation with every employee/associate/colleague
- Review your top 3 goals for your company that are focussed on its growth
- Identify and execute one task to support each of your top 3 goals
- Post five valuable pieces of interesting content on all of your major social networking/social media accounts
- Take a full minute to appreciate what you have and how far you have come