How does the thought of winning a £50 amazon voucher just for reading an article grab you? Good – I had hoped so. It’s competition time!
As a thanks for reading one of our great articles, we’ll be giving one of our readers a £50 Amazon voucher as a token of our appreciation.
All you have to do is read one of the many informative and thought-provoking articles from our Blog, and leave a sensible comment that could drive further debate and interaction. All commentators between the 26th September 2015 and 30th November 2015 will be entered into a random draw with multiple entries generated as follows:
- Leave at least one comment (with your thoughts and/or opinion) on an article from our blog – up to one entry in the competition per article commented on.
- Leave a comment on our ‘Things you always wanted to know about freelancing…’ article – two extra bonus entries.
- Share one of our articles on Facebook, Linked In or Twitter (you’ll need to tag us so we know you’ve done it) – three entries for every shared article on each platform.
- Follow us on Facebook – one entry.
- Follow us on Twitter – one entry.
- Follow us on Linked In – one entry.
- Sign up for our free monthly newsletter – one entry.
- Tell the world about how great the website is – our undying love and affection (priceless).
- Don’t really know what I’m doing here, erm….
- My decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into with unsuccessful competitors (sounds a bit gladiatorial).
- The fact that we’re related or know each other does NOT mean you’ll stand a better chance of winning.
- Each entry will be entered into an Excel spread sheet with an associated column number.
- A random number generator (range set between the numbers of the first and last row numbers of the completed spreadsheet) will determine who wins the voucher.
- The winner will be published on this website within 3-working days of the competition closing date.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The same comment distributed across many articles will only count as a single entry.
- You can share as many articles on as many platforms as you wish (3 entries per person per platform).
- If you don’t tag us we won’t know you’ve shared – so you can’t expect us to count it as a competition entry – but hey – thanks for sharing!
- ‘Great article’ or ‘wow – amazing’ or other such comments are great for my ego – but won’t get you an entry into the competition. You need to ‘engage’.
- Oh – we’re not responsible or liable in any way for whatever you choose to buy from Amazon, and whether it’s safe, any good, or matches your expectations – that’s down to them. Nothing to do with us guv’.
- Stay furious.